Friday 7 October 2011

Thanks and Commissions



Right, well I thought it was about time that I posted some stuff on here for people to look at before you all think I've forgotten about the site.

Thanks to everyone who has either left a comment or sent an email. It's been great to hear how much people really appreciate my work. My apologies for not updating the site sooner. The internet is really out of my comfort zone and I've had to rely on other people's help. I hope to become more internet savvy with time but find it hard going and of course it takes time away from my painting.

So my Son, Mark is setting up the posts for me (Thanks Son!), he has no real knowledge of my figures so any errors in the spelling or labelling of the photos I'll blame him rather than admitting it's down to my own bad memory!

Thanks also to
Dave Doc of "One Man And His Brushes" for his help with some of the photos, it's much appreciated, mate.


People ask me all the time about making figures for them and recently I’ve found that I’ve been able to devote more time to this so some of you may be happy to know that I’m happy to take on commissions on 25mm and 54mm figures.

If anyone would like and specific work then please email my Son at:

mark1814uk@googlemail.com

Include a phone number and I’ve give you a ring to discuss what I can do for you. Much easier and quicker than me trying to reply by email!



The pictures in this post of Russian Currassiers are from one of my latest commissions.

Best Wishes and thanks again for the interest,
Doug.


P.S. Coming soon(ish) American Civil War figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment